[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 55, Issue 1

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 15:45:21 PST 2010

Also, a reminder that ALL archery marshalls need to report quarterly, whether they have been active or not. During my last couple of quarters as CRMM, there were a few, including Lord Daniel, who did not turn in quarterlies as marshals-at-large. If you have a green card that indicates you are an archery marshal of any type...do your reports. When you chose this path, you took on all of the aspects of the job. Please keep track of when reports are due. It is very nice that the KMM and the Regionals try to send out reminders, but they aren't obligated to. It's the responsiblity of the individual. Be kind to your Regional, get'em done!

Cheers!

Lady Lyneya de Grey...former CRMM, and very appreciative of HL Katya's commitment. ( and that of all the Regionals, KMM, and marshals who get their reports done in a timely manner.)  ;)

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich