[Ansteorra-archery] hornets' nest

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 20:23:38 PST 2010

Lol, we have all stirred one up at one time or another:-)

Reports are one of those things that no one (that I know of, including
me) likes to do. But it is something that all of us must do so that we
keep everything running smooth. It is good to periodically discuss these
because there is a lot of confusion that goes around because not all
marshals have to report every quarter. And it is easy for Seneschals and
others to get them mixed up.

YIS,

Vincenti