[Ansteorra-archery] Period Crossbows

Marlin and Amanda Stout ldcharles at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 18 07:03:10 PST 2010

Doug Copley wrote:
> Thanks! I have now downloaded the book and scanned through it quickly
> and will not go back and read it closer. This will be a help to me.
>
> YIS,
>
> Vincenti

Wonderful. I'm glad it was helpful.
Do keep in mind that Iolo would probably be able to build a custom bow
for you, if one of his doesn't fir what you're looking for. I've owned
and shot one of his bows for almost 10 years now, and have been totally
satisfied.
Whoever you get to make it, please remember that Trimaran Season opens
in about 3 months. Happy hunting...(grin)

Charles