[Ansteorra-archery] Melee practice in Shadowlands Feb 21

Catan ingen Michel catan_ingen_michel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 06:38:59 PST 2010

For all you combat archers out there, Shadowlands is holding a melee practice next Sunday at 1pm at the archery range in Austin's Colony Park in Bryan. We are trying to get our last combat archer authorized before Gulf War, so please come out and participate.

You are also welcome to join us at our usual archery practice at 3pm (in the same location) and at 6pm Perronnelle will be teaching us Italian dances in the General Services Complex Foyer (A&M), 750 Agronomy Rd, College Station.

I hope to see you there.

Catan