[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 45, Issue 1

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:46:51 PST 2010

The Company of Saint Sebastian is going, bringing 6 authorized Archers.
We are expecting to be part of the Coastal contingent, unless we are
given other tasks. We also expect to have our usual guest from An Tir,
but that may change if His Majesty An Tir decides to ally himself and
his forces with Trimaris.

As to who the Archery commander is, I frankly have no idea.

Lord Engenulf de Vienville
Captain
Company of Saint Sebastian