[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 45, Issue 1

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 00:49:44 PST 2010

Greetings,

I regret to say real life has taken it's toll upon our group this year
only two of our Draconians attending the event shall be doing
combat archery. The Lady Toryn Sevenstiches & myself plan to
come help defend Ansteorra.

We're unaffiliated with any other units so we shall likely join
in with central region wherever we're needed.

As for whom is archery commander, sorry I haven't a clue!

Regards,

Ironwyrm