[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 45, Issue 3

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 23:51:45 PST 2010

I'm going to have to agree with Eadric here I think you're far too
little and too late.  Your archery commander should have been
named long ago, perhaps right after last Gulf War.

Weeks before the event is not enough time for that person to
establish themselves nor help recruit, train & prepare our kingdom's
combat archers for the task ahead.

There was three more paragraphs of ranting over the short coming
of command & crowns concerning our combat archers that followed,
however I've deleted that and shall just keep it to myself.

Let's paraphrase it this way, ya had all night but ya farted around,
now its five minutes before closing time an you're looking for a date.
You're going to find one, but it won't be
 pretty!

Respectfully,

Ironwyrm