[Ansteorra-archery] new arcarius !!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 05:01:24 PST 2010

This is truly great news and is well deserved! Congratulations to
Adelaide and I really look forward to seeing her at GW.

BTW - What does she have to do to get her name on your website list? O
just checked and she is not even listed:-(

Sorry Arthur, I just had to give you one little dig. Keep the dream
alive and the tradition going.

Vincenti