[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for used 20# bow

Arden arden at cablelynx.com
Sun Jan 17 11:20:19 PST 2010

We plan on her using the 20# bow for Target Archery.

I originally purchased a 30# bow for her, and that I could use in combat
archery, as I progress in the SCA, but she can't pull it back like I thought
she would be able to.. So, I'll use it for Target Archery as well for
awhile.

I had looked in the local pawn and gun shops before, and found nothing
there. But have continued to scout those places.

Thanks for the other suggestions

Arden

  _____