[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [SCA-Archery] Gulf Wars Grand Exhibition Tournament and GA Fun Shoots

William Arwemakere arwemakere at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:44:15 PST 2010

Ironwyrm,

Relax. Breathe.

Take it in the way most people are, it means one handbow, one crossbow, or
two handbows. Can't be two crossbows.

OR, instead of jumping to conclusions, email Egil and ask him for a
clarifications. The best ideas are often misunderstood, and if people don't
_ask_ they'll only be operating with limited information.

Regarding the ravine, I too was disappointed with the "limited" arrow rule.
Hmm, it meant more trips back to res. Oh well. I did it. I still killed LOTS
of people. I found I shot a bit slower, and still had lots of fun. I think
the rule said 15 arrows. I did not count exact quantities in my quiver per
reload, I just used some discretion on loading. These are the days we should
all be promoting CA, not complaining (even when your heart knows better). My
local branch went from 35+ CA'ers to 3, because all the "old time" people
refused to adapt. I now have the task of rebuilding the numbers.

William Baconeater