[Ansteorra-archery] would like to learn archery re ..archerypractice.

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jan 2 13:05:22 PST 2010

greetings

and welcome to both ansteorra and the missile community = )

you don't say what part of ansteorra you have moved to ?
that would help greatly in getting you the correct contact info .
we have many tallented archery marshals in this kingdom , so i'm sure we can point you in the right direction .

thanx
and happy hollidays : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur