[Ansteorra-archery] would like to learn archery re ..archery practice.

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Sat Jan 2 17:46:52 PST 2010

Both Wiesenfeuer and Namron have active archery communities
Lord Ian MacEwan/John McCuan
is the Archery Marshal of Wiesenfeuer
contact info can be found at http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/officers.html
Robert o' the Faire /Robert Atwood is the Archery Marshal for Namron
contact info at http://namron.ansteorra.org/officers.html

except for the current bad weather both have regular archery practices.

Michel