[Ansteorra-archery] would like to learn archery re ..archery practice.

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 3 08:07:28 PST 2010

Greetings Lenora,

Weather has wreck a little havok on the practice field but we should be back at it soon.  We normally practice on Sunday afternoons.  Wiesenfeuer's Populace meeting is Monday Jan 4.  It is held at the Church of the Open Arms on 31st and N. Penn.  Garb is perferred but not required.   Stop in and meet the group if you would like.  Lord Ian most likely will be there.  Feel free to ask any questions to the list or to me directly.

Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
HL Thomas Quilliam, CAO

Candelaio Pursuivant