[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for used 20# bow

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Jan 17 08:58:19 PST 2010

Heilsa,

Classified ads in newspapers, garage sales and pawn shops - do need to
be aware of what this type bow would sale for new vs., used. Sometimes
gun shops will also have both new and used bows for sale as well.

Question - how do plan on using this 20# recurve bow?

Michael Kettering

Arden wrote:

> I would have an archery question:
>
> I am trying to find a used recurve, center-shot, 20# bow, about 60".
>
> I have looked on Ebay and online for a couple of months now, and can't
> find one.
>
> Of course, I'll keep checking Ebay (yes, and checking out the
> description good, specifically for limb twist and cracks...)
>
> But I was wondering if our archers of Ansteorra might know of
> anything, or have one they might wish to sell?
>
> Thank you,
>

> **/Arden and Cairistiona/**

Diet Help
Reach your goals of being healthier and happier. Click here for diet tips and solutions.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=iOhrba_fyrT6KpQTEozeqAAAJ1FEXM9PbOqzpAC3njVxbinZAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=