[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf Wars

Lord Daniel lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 7 13:26:03 PDT 2010

Greeting Baroness Mar,

Thank you for the email. The person to contact is THL Edric Anstapa, The Ansteorra RR Score keeper. He did receive the scores each afternoon when the range closed. You should email him at eadric at scabrewer.com. Or go to the Ansteorra Kingdom page, find your  way to the archery section and his contact information is there. I was told that the GW scores were posted. I hope this will assist your search for your GW RR scores.

YIS,
Lord Daniel O`Ceileachair