[Ansteorra-archery] for those that still wonder ; )

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 04:31:02 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Glad to hear they were out practicing! Namron and Wiesenfeuer held a
joint practice yesterday at their range so that people could get away
scores. Since there was going to be a larger group and just for the fun
of it we grilled out hamburgers and hotdogs, had lots of water, chips,
snacks, and lots of fun!

Colette was especially happy as she was able to shoot a 60 on the RR and
raise her level to that of Yeoman! Congratulations to Colette!

YIS,
Vincenti