[Ansteorra-archery] Oppurtunity is KNOCKING!

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Sat May 15 11:17:59 PDT 2010

Hello kind Gentles!
Imagine if you will a list of shifts available for security at Steppes Warlord! These shifts start at 8:00 PM on Friday, and extend till site closing on Monday. Each shift is 2 hours long.
As you can see, there are LOTS of opportunities for volunteers! Don't be shy! There are more than enough for everyone! In fact, in this one instance, I can safely say...be greedy! You feel up to taking on more than a single shift? GO FOR IT!
Anyway, you get the idea. I need some people to take some shifts for security. Please respond off list, and I'll post up dates as the schedule fills.

YIS
Sir Lasguaard