[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra] Oppurtunity is KNOCKING!

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Mon May 24 18:33:25 PDT 2010

Hello kind Gentles!
Imagine if you will a list of shifts available for security at Steppes
Warlord! These shifts start at 8:00 PM on Friday, and extend till site
closing on Monday. Each shift is 2 hours long.
As you can see, there are LOTS of opportunities for volunteers! Don't be
shy! There are more than enough for everyone! In fact, in this one instance,
I can safely say...be greedy! You feel up to taking on more than a single
shift? GO FOR IT!
Anyway, you get the idea. I need some people to take some shifts for
security. Please respond off list, and I'll post up dates as the schedule
fills.
 YIS
Sir Lasguaard