[Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 3 18:51:23 PDT 2010

A number of combat archery authorizing marshals will likely be at the
event, myself included.  However as previously expressed gaining a
combat archery authorization without establishing a prior relationship
& training period with a authorizing combat archery marshal is not very
likely!

I would recommend looking in your Black Star and contacting one of
our listed authorizing combat archery marshals whom you know that
resides close to you asap to get you started.

If you do wait until the event I would suggest arriving early, finding one
of our combat archery authorizing marshal's camp and they can assist
you in getting started (asking on the battlefield is not a good time, they
are going to be much too busy to deal with you).

Should you be looking to get re-authorized, bring your previous
authorization card, your equipment and a good working knowledge of
our current rules of combat archery.  Locate one of our authorizing
combat archery marshals on site early at the event, (not just before
armor inspection, go find one as soon as you arrive and make contact)
and they will help see about getting you re-authorized.

Again as previously stated authorization is strictly upon a case by
case basis and mainly depends upon working with or having an
established history with one of our authorizing combat archery
marshals.

Hope to see you at BAM!

Regards,

William Black Dragon