[Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Nov 4 00:42:54 PDT 2010

Ken Theriot (kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com) said something that sounded like:
> I plan to be there.  CA authorizations are done on a case-by-case basis,
> depending on a lot of things like schedule, opportunity to observe and talk
> with you, etc.  There will probably be others there in addition to me as
> well.

Just to chime in, I'll be there as well.

CA Authorizations are like Armored Combat Authorizations.

If you haven't been working with the marshal, it will be more rigorous.
If you haven't been authorized before, it will be more rigorous.
Some marshals are harder to get authorized or inspected by.
Some events have more scrutiny than others.

In the end, all of us want to make sure you are safe to yourself and others
when you take the field, just some of us are more anal than others.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "I know that I will never be politically correct
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |  I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette