[Ansteorra-archery] New Kingdom Archery Marshal

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 15:39:27 PDT 2010

It does my heart good to see these new people do well. Why, I recall when he was just learning the difference between a string on a lute and a string on a bow. The questions he would ask!

Good choice for a tough job.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith