[Ansteorra-archery] 3 Commanders Event Archery

Greg Coffman baroniago at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 13 20:58:16 PDT 2010

Shoot for Spain!!!!

Iago

From: ansteorra-archery-bounces+baroniago=earthlink.net at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-archery-bounces+baroniago=earthlink.net at lists.ansteorra.or
g] On Behalf Of Clarence Clear
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 8:53 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org;
steppes-ansteorra.org-confirm+3efa07d3c8e78323744fea2a4aaafc60efdef110 at lists
.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] 3 Commanders Event Archery

Greetings All,

I would like to welcome you to join us at the 3 Commanders event on the
first weekend of October.  The archery event should be fun and challenging.
All participating archers must indicate which commander they are
representing to the archery marshals before shooting for score.  If you have
not been recruited by a commander then you will draw a commanders name to
shoot for.  It would recommended that the commanders recruit archers to
shoot for them as the total score of all the archers for each commander will
be tallied to determine who would win the archery shoot.

There will be 4 series of targets to shoot.  Each archer needs to have at
least 6 arrows.  The archery range will be open for royal rounds after
morning court on Saturday for only a couple of hours.  The archery range
will then be closed to royal rounds and opened to the principal shoot for
the rest of the day until an hour before evening court.  Anyone wishing to
shoot archery for their commander will be welcome at their convenience
throughout the day, until the range is closed for the day.

Children will allowed to shoot for fun while the archery marshals are on the
range and accompanied by a parent or guardian.  This is a safety measure
that will be strictly enforced.

Any archery marshals that wish to assist on the range would be greatly
appreciated.  If you have any questions please contact me on my email;
bowlord_ds at yahoo.com or text/call me at 214-934-1095.

I look forward to a good turnout of archers and a fun time.

Ld Owen Hell (aka Owen Clear)
Archery MiC
House Arkham