[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for Faolan

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 08:18:11 PDT 2011

They are not the most recent archery defender of the Rose. The name was
listed incorrectly. It is Faolan from Shadowlands. She never could get
anyone to correct the name on the webpage. I'm forwarding this on to her.

--kaitlyn
Archery coordinator for the last Defenders of the Rose

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 9:33 AM, Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>

>   I’m looking for Faolan McFerran. Are they on the list or does someone
> have contact information for them?
>

>   The only info I can find is that they have an AoA, registered their name
> in ’93 from La Marche Sauvage, and are the most recent Archery Defender of
> the Rose.
>

> Ciao,
>
> Pug

"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"