[Ansteorra-archery] Hold fast!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 4 13:48:19 PDT 2011

I would suggest we use the term all of our people understand (Hold) even if
it is not the closest medieval term.  Calling out Kangaroo might be
wonderfully period (not), but if the guy about to step onto the active field
does not know what to do with it, safety will be compromised. Even if the
archery community decided on Fast, novices would be confused and possibly
compromise safety.

In Service,

Caelin on Andrede