[Ansteorra-archery] quarterly reports

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Aug 28 11:40:34 PDT 2011

Daniel O'Ocelleachair has not been able to able to file a report due to computer problems. He asked me to contact you. Modern life has happened to him and Don Sebastian has been handling all the archery duties and responsibilities. Don Sebastian has, I believe, filed a report on those activities.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede, OP
Citizen of Elfsea