[Ansteorra-archery] Marshall Needed

RGF rgf44 at att.net
Mon Aug 29 17:29:42 PDT 2011

Greetings all,  from HL Wilkin le Fleming

On September the 23rd-25th  the Shire of Adlersruhe is hosting our Passe de
Arms Tourney. I was to be the archery marshal in-charge for the event but
now will not be able to fulfill my duties or make it to the event for
medical reasons. I am in search of another authorized marshal that could
come to the event  to replace me for the day and run our animal hunt. I will
make sure that targets and all necessary items are there and sturdy people
to help setup and take down the field.

Many thanks

Wilkin