[Ansteorra-archery] Question about height of targets

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Feb 16 22:54:40 PST 2011

greetings

as far as I can remember , and find in my notebook of rules ; )
archery has no stated target height .the common setup is between 3 and 5
feet (  chest area on an average person )
but I believe it was steppes that has stands that measure in inches off the
ground.
but be aware for safety , that raising your targets higher will require you
to increase your safety zones to the sides and rear , as glancing shots will
be sent higher / farther.

thrown weapons has a standard target height of between 3.5 and 5 feet stated
in the twic , and ansteorran tw rr.

hope that helps
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur