[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra] Combat Archery Challenge

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:03:28 PDT 2011

Ahhh, good information, Thanx!

If Combat Archery continues to grow I can see that one day we just might
have a champion in each but I think that is still a little ways off,
however since each group gets to set their own champions it could be
done at any time:-)

Part of my original misunderstanding was that I was thinking of it in
terms of being part of the Championship so I am glad we are on the same
page.

YIS,
Vincenti