[Ansteorra-archery] Raven's Fort Archery Fun Shoot

Ron Denton ronald_the_archer at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 10:57:32 PDT 2011

Greetings All,

For those looking to demonstrate their prowess at archery (or just needing an
activity to while away some time), I will be hosting an archery fun shoot at the
Raven’s Fort Investiture this weekend.

I have several stages planned to test accuracy, precision, and speed!  At least
one stage will require a combat bow/crossbow and ammunition, but in the interest
of not mussing all the good gentles’ hair, no armor will be required.  A combat
crossbow and bolts will be made available to those archers without their own
equipment.

I hope to start the shoot at 10 AM.  The range should be open for practice prior
to starting the shoot.  Of course, standard disclaimers of SCA time should be
applied.

Ronald fitz Robert
Bowman of the Fort