[Ansteorra-archery] new tradition ??

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon May 9 09:11:25 PDT 2011

greetings

at northkeeps castellan event this past weekend I started what I hope will become a tradition in ansteorra.
after the groups, ( knights / squires , dons / cadets ) got up and did their traditional toasts to king / prince and queen / princess,
I stood up and as the senior ARC D'OR present made the following toast  " TO THE LANDS OF OUR FOREFATHERS , TO THE LANDS WE DEFEND, TO ANSTEORRA " which was answered with a resounding TO ANSTEORRA .

with luck the senior ranking archer at each event will continue this new toast .
this will hopefully bring more positive attention to the missile community, as will pennants, or banners for the missile ranges .

thanx

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur