[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Rules

B Scott Mills b.scott.mills at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:32:44 PDT 2011

Since me the specific dead links from the specific pages and if they are
from archery.ansteorra.org I'll clean them up.The only way I know that
the links are bad is if someone reports em.

Royal Rounds Rules and IKAC/IKCAC rules are accessed via the Scores
site.I just checked and they are there and working fine.

  -EA