[Ansteorra-archery] Crossbow Prods for sale?

John Edgerton sirjon1 at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 4 09:01:18 PDT 2011

Try Elk Ridge Archery. He makes excellent laminated prods.  I have a 150 pounder with bird-seye maple as the outer laminations. It shots my 21" bolts at 210 fps. Any weight prod for $130 plus shipping.

http://www.elkridgearchery.com/Pilgrim%20Adult%20Longbows%20&%20Recurve.htm

The crossbow prods are near the bottom of the page.

Jon, West