[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Round Scores

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 12 09:13:53 PDT 2011

Eadric is the moderator but he doesn't usually know there's a problem
until someone lets him know.  As you well know it's all volunteer work
no ones getting paid to do it and our mundane jobs can get very
demanding on our time.  I'm sure he'll read these posts soon an take
care of it.

To be honest I'm just glad we have folks willing to volunteer their
time & expertise to handle these jobs for us.

Be patient my friend, he'll get to it!  lol

Ironwyrm