[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf Wars Range Day?

Scott Mills b.scott.mills at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:03:14 PDT 2011

That's is not quite right.

Ansteorra has hosted the range for the past two years on Tuesday.  It
has technically been coordinated by the KAM or whichever deputy he
designates.

The Arc d'Or have sponsored a prize tournament  at the end of the day on
Tuesday for the past two years but have not been responsible for the
running of the range all day long.   Lots of marshals have helped.  The
first year for the bulk of the day it was largely the COSS during the
day doing the marshaling.  Last year more involvement from the rest of
the kingdom marshallate with the Ap Dewi's helping an lot and Don
Sebastian helping a lot.

If it is going to be done this year there somebody needs to be step up
and be deputized by the KAM to handle the range day for us.

The Ar's have not yet discussed a prize tournament this year, it's
something that I would like to see happen and will contribute to  but
right now I am too swamped to ay I'll re responsible for making it happen.

-EA

Year before last I coordinated things for Tuesday.  Last year Leofwine