[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord Thrown Weapons

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 04:00:39 PDT 2012

Greetings!
As co-autocrat for Steppes Warlord, this year, I come to you asking if there is any gentle out there who would be interested in helping us out with running thrown weapons for us. HL Irowwyrm has other duties and our other TW marshal will be unable to attend this year. If we cannot find someone in short order, we will not be able to host this portion of the event.
If you are interested, please let me or the autocrat, Lord Konrad Novak garyLkoehler at yahoo.com know. We would be most grateful for your assistance.
In service,
Lyneya de Grey - co-autocrat

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich