[Ansteorra-archery] Battle Scenario

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Apr 11 06:18:28 PDT 2012

greetings

>>Yeoman's Melee:
This combat archery tourney will consist of a free-for-all melee battle
comprised of multiple 2-person teams. Each team must have one combat archer
and one armored combat fighter. Fighters will protect their archer by
engaging in combat with other fighters while the archers try to eliminate
other team's members. Points will be scored based the order in which teams
are eliminated. The last team standing wins and receives the most points.<<

lol, sounds a lot like the hunter killer teams I suggested years ago.(
except, no points, and specific targets ) but you couldn't get a rattan
fighter to stick with the c.a fighter and actually work as a team back then.
if they master the team work aspect in large numbers , they can be deadly at
war......

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur