[Ansteorra-archery] Help at Squires Cadets and Arcarius

Wayne Law dragonlaw1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:12:42 PDT 2012

I wanted to give thanks to those that helped me during SC&A.
I am sure will forget some, so please forgive me if I forget to mention you.

Range set up and take down  - Robert, Padraic, Uthred, Alicia, Fedelm, Plachoya
Marshalling the range - Padraic and Plachoya
Arrow retrieval, Teaching, etc - Plachoya (actually went over the fence)
Tragedy Intervention, Trouble shooting, Quick thinking - Kaitlyn McKenna

Leofwine,
SC&A Mic