[Ansteorra-archery] String length

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 09:25:22 PDT 2012

greetings

sorry the link I had for Pearson fiberglass bows has gone dead : (
all I can find is  , that bow came in 20# , 25# , 30#, and 35# all in 54
inch length .
be sure to check for cracks, chips, and limb twist, all of which can cause
safety issues.
and yes fiberglass bows can twist, I have 1 with a bad case of that myself
:/

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur