[Ansteorra-archery] Northkeep Missile Marshal

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 14:37:50 PDT 2012

Please join me in welcoming HL Samuel ap Dewi as the new Missile Marshal of Northkeep. This is his second time in the position and I know he will do the same oustanding job as he does in all his endeavors.

The position of Northern Region Missile Marshal is open for application. I have enjoyed working with all of the marshals and archers of the region and Kingdom, but my time is over. Applications will close 9 September, 2012. Please cross post this announcement to your Baronial lists.

HL Gunnarr haukr
Northern Region Missile Marshal