[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: [SCA-Archery] Gulf Wars 2013 Sherwood Range Deputy

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 06:54:31 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Egil <eagleclaws_skyrider at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Subject: [SCA-Archery] Gulf Wars 2013 Sherwood Range Deputy
To: SCA-Archery at yahoogroups.com

**

Lords and Ladies,
I am back from vacation and now set my sights on Gulf Wars 2013.
I will again be the MIC of the range and am looking for a deputies who are
willing at assist me at the range, learn the setup and have the chance to
run the range in 2014. This is a chance to add your ideas on running the
range at Gulf Wars.

Although the deputies need to try and be at the staff meetings before the
war, it is not a requirement. Being there only allows the deputy to be
involved in the behinds the scene workings of war setup. The deputies will
be required to assist during war but will not be required to stay at the
range every day.

If you would like the chance to work the range, add your ideas on its set
up and daily runnings, if you would like the chance to run the range then I
ask each of you to concider contacting me and lets work together to make
the range the best it can be.

There are currently many ideas to inhance the range, including working on
creating a permanant line. Clearing the range of debris and making it a
more pleasing range to the eye. If what we are working on happens this year
we will have a full 100 yard Clout shoot. We have been working on this for
a couple years but think we may get it done this year. Future ideas are a
covered line to ease the shooters of the heat of the day.

I look forward to working with all of the archers and thrown weapon
artists. Any idea will be concidered and discussed. Even ideas from archers
and thrown weapons, who submit ideas. We are allways looking for new and
challenging ideas for the range.

Thank you,

THL Egil Haraldsson
MIC Sherwood Range
Gulf Wars 2013

 __._,_.___
  Reply to sender<eagleclaws_skyrider at hotmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Gulf%20Wars%202013%20Sherwood%20Range%20Deputy>|
to group<SCA-Archery at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Gulf%20Wars%202013%20Sherwood%20Range%20Deputy>|
Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkOXV0MTQwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1OTUzMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3Njc1MDMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzQ1MTI0ODEx>
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery/message/31961;_ylc=X3oDMTM1M2R0M3JxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1OTUzMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3Njc1MDMEbXNnSWQDMzE5NjEEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzQ1MTI0ODExBHRwY0lkAzMxOTYx>(
1)
 Recent Activity:

   3

• Terms
of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
   .

--
"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"