[Ansteorra-archery] [Ravensfort] Archery at Ravens Fort Defender

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:41:27 PDT 2012

There will be loaner equipment  crossbow and combat blunts.

plachoya

Ansteorra

 Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:20:46 -0700
From: dyrinth at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Archery at Ravens Fort Defender
To: humble_archer at hotmail.com

I'm a bit confused..anyone whom wishes to enter the tourney for champion must have combat archery equip to compete?
If so thats going to eliminate all but a few inclding myself; and I just got a new bow and arrows, I've been getting tuned to shoot this year.