[Ansteorra-archery] Bow restoration

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 25 02:50:51 PDT 2012

No, a Bear 76'er is a solid fiberglass bow.  They're fairly tough, but
they can develop cracks because they don't have layers with different
grains.

They made a lot of the 76'ers.  They are pretty good bows though. A bit
heavy, and don't shoot light arrows all that well.  They're often used
as fishing bows, the heavier limbs do just fine with heavy fishing
arrows.  Not many bowfishers though.  Combat arrows are certainly "on
the heavy side" that would do just fine on a 76'er.

Oznog