[Ansteorra-archery] [Bonwicke] Fw: Bonwicke Archery today at 2 PM

Iago Cabrera de Cadiz baroniago at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 17 12:35:16 PST 2012

Francois, I'm not part of this chain of command, but I have a great
deal of experience in the chain of command in the marshal structure of
Ansteorra.

A warranted marshal (of any flavor) is an officer of either the
kingdom, the region, or the local group. If your card says "Target
Archery Marshal" it makes you an Authorized marshal, not a Warranted
one. A warrant comes from being on the kingdom warrant as either a
local, regional, or kingdom marshal or a deputy to one of those three.

Example, I recently stepped down as the rapier marshal for Ansteorra.
My warrant has ended, so I am no longer a warranted marshal, but just
an authorized one.

Iago