[Ansteorra-archery] Steel prod delivery from Alchem Inc

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 29 09:48:03 PST 2012

At what distance?  Std "brace height" (how far the string sits from the
front of the stock) on mine is 3.25", so if you want say 600ip, you'd
put the nut's teeth 13.25" from the front of the stock and call that
13.25" total draw length.  The power stroke is 10" of that, so 60lb *
10" ps = 600ip.

Oznog