[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman - Special Tourney Rules***

Joey xferdesk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 14:39:15 PST 2012

It would seem a few people might be a little upset over the rules for the next tourney for royal huntsman. i understand your frustrations, and with great respect, might i add; As a strict target archer (with minor interest in combat archery) I would say that the standards the current royal huntsman has set for the next competition are very fair and make perfect sense. If you are to be an archer who would stand at TRM side, then you should be deemed the best of the best, and you should be held to a higher standard than just being a target archer. Or otherwise put, you better be prepared to fight for them. I know that I, myself, would not be able to win this particular tourney due to my lack of interest in combat archery. But that will not not stop me from exhibiting my skills as a target archer. I, for one, will be at the tournament for the royal huntsman to test any archers skill on the field. If they cannot best me with targets then they are not worthy to protect my king and queen. I would challenge all the archers of Ansteorra to do the same. Join us in helping to select the most skilled Archer to protect our crown.