[Ansteorra-archery] Squires, Cardets, and ARCARIUS - April 13th

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 05:24:55 PST 2012

This is the event that is the PED event for Stargate (Baronial). Loch
Soilleir and Stargate alternate using their PED event to host co-baronial
events. This year the co-Baronial Championships will be in May on Loch
Soilleir's event date and Stargate is hosting S-C-A on their event in April.

--kaitlyn

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:18 AM, Epperson, Sheryl <eppersos at oge.com> wrote:

> Iaen,****
>
> ** **
>
> I don’t see the event on the kingdom calendar.  If it is indeed on the
> weekend of April 13th, that will make 3 events that weekend.  ****
>
> ** **
>
> Annabelle****
>
> ** **

"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"