[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf war archery day

hlykatya hlykatya at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 17:00:28 PST 2012

Still haven't heard back from the war coordinator.... I'm putting out an all call for help running the range all day on Tuesday. I think we may also need to run the KAS range all day and the kids range from 1 to 5. I know that you may be busy with other things, but please consider spending some time at the range.

I would like to run some little mini-tournies all day but don't know if we have enough time between now and then to pull it off.

Please let me know if you are able to help! Thank you!are

Katya

Sent from Samsung tablet