[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 69, Issue 63

Amber Bayles servalgoshawk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 13:23:05 PST 2012

I plan on spending most of my day helping out at the range except for the opening ceremony.
If you'd like to run mini-tournies, I'd be glad to help out. I'm pretty sure that between those of us who will be there, we can throw something fun together. I can come up with some fun and easy to make shoots between now and War as long as I know what kind of tournament you're wanting.

The only issue I can see is whether the mini-tournies will interfere with the open range time. The range is supposed to be open from 9 a.m. til 4 p.m. for practice and war point shooting. Keep in mind that space is pretty limited.

-Faolan