[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf Wars XXI

Lord Daniel lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 06:28:58 PST 2012

Greetings To All,

Due to my right shoulder and biceps reconstruction surgery. I will not run the Gulf Wars GET (Grand Archery Exhibition) Tournament this year. HL Egil from the Barony of Axemoor will run the Get shoot.

Lady Gentile D Orleans is the GW Archery Marshal. TL Egil will deputy to her. They both need archery marshals to assist running the archery field. Please contact her through the the Gulf Wars web site and email her your info with dates and hours available to assist the field. Lets give them an Ansteorra assist.

YIS,
Lord Daniel `OCeileachair