[Ansteorra-archery] Question on Glue

Ron Denton ronald_the_archer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 16:49:09 PST 2012

Homax Welder has changed in packaging a few time.  Used to be in a silver tube, but the most recent I purchased was in a red tube.  As far as I can tell the new white tubes are the same product as they are all listed as Homax Welder Professional.

Here is a link to the manufacturer:
http://orders.homaxproducts.com/Browse-Homax-Products/Welder-Adhesive-Professional-2-1-oz-Tubes

Lowes carries Welder on their web site.  Our local Lowes also has it, but someone, with infinite wisdom, placed it in the section with wood putties and not in the section with adhesives.

Ronald fitz Robert